The Amazing Ulun Danu Bratan Temple




Indonesia has known as a country with thousand islands. Around 17.508 islands spread in Indonesia. Every islands have their own character, uniqueness, and culture. The most  famous island is Bali island. Bali island is a favorite place tourists from local or international because it has many tourist attractiion like beaches, temple, and museums. Bali customs are still very trusted by the people there. Basically Bali is never deserted from visitors. Why I choose Bali island?  Bali island is one of my bucked list. My school held a study tour there when I was senior high school. All of the students are required to follow but I had swollen in my ankle and it makes me wasn’t able to walk so unfortunatelly I couldn’t go.  
Ulun Danu Bratan Temple is one of the favorite place of tourists. Ulun Danu Bratan Temple is located on Bedugul Street-Singaraja, Candikuning, Baturiti, Kab. Tabanan Bali. Probably Ulun Danu Bratan Temple looks familiar because actually is listed in our country’s  currency if we notice it. Ulun Danu Bratan Temple is a holiest place for Hindu. According to Babad Mengwi, I Gusti Agung Putu lost a war from I Gusti Ngurah Bayu Tumpeng. I Gusti Agung Putu was not give up, he rosen up until finally he won a fight. After that, I Gusti Agung Putu built  a temple at the end of the Lake Bratan. Babad Mengwi also told that Ulun Danu Bratan was build before 1556 or 1634 Masehi, or one year before Taman Ayu Temple was build which is also another temple was build by I Gusti Agung Putu. Ulun Danu Bratan has succeeded in making  the famous kingdom of Mengwi also his king so I Gusti Agung Putu is known well as “I Gusti Agung Sakti” 

There are five temple complexes  and one stupa. 

Image result for ulun danu bratan
  1. ·The first is called Penataran Agung Temple, it used to worship Tri Purusha Siwa there are Siwa, Sadha Siwa, and Parama Siwa. 
  2.  Second is called Dalem Purwa Temple. In this temple there are three main Pelinggih, Pelinggih Dalem Purwa as is a place to worship God and Goddess of the Gurda. Bale Murda Manik is a place to discuss. And Bale Panjang is place to put all about ceremony things.
  3. The third is called Taman Beji Temple. This temple use for do a Ngebejiang ceremony. Also this place is used for Melasti  (purgatory ceremony by Hindu)
  4.  Fourth is called Petak Lingga Temple  which is there are two pelinggih, Pelinggih Meru Tmpang Solas and Pelinggih Tumpang Telu
  5.   Fifth is called Prajapati Temple. It is located under the big banyan tree and it use to worship The Goddess Durga
  6.  Budha Stupa is located on the outside the main complex area
·   
Behind the building have so many story that we can learn a lot, the weather there is still very nice and it makes another attraction for tourist. Bali island is never been boring. Bali island always become a lovely place for tourist when holiday is coming. Not only for refresh your mind, we can learn a lot every buildings in Bali. I hope someday my family and I can stay in Bali and spend the rest of our life in there.

·        
·      
·        
·          

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini